In the past, CEELES has offered a range of different lectures on issues related to the law and politics of Russia, the Southern Caucasus and Central Asia:
- Current Legal Issues of Commercial Law in Russia, Ukraine and Baltic States
- Human rights: minority protection and conflict management
- Introduction to the world of Anti-Corruption
- Law and politics in the post Soviet space
- Wo(men) at the Frontlines of Global Change
- Introduction to the Russian law
In addition, CEELES has engaged in co-organizing Winter and Summer Schools on EU Law both in the North Caucasus and in Georgia:
For WS 2019/2020 the following courses were offered:
- SE International Law in Domestic Courts: A Comparative Analysis between Russia, the US and EU member states"
- SE The Ukraine crisis: Legal and political perspectives
For SS 2020 the following courses were offered:
- SE Introduction to the Russian Law
- SE Comparative Administrative Law in Central East- and Southeast Europe
In addition, CEELES (Centre for East European Law and Eurasian Studies) - in cooperation with the Institute of Public Law and Political Science / Department Prof. Wieser - offers lectures in form of summer schools.
From 27th August to 7th September 2018, the traditional Comparative Constitutional Law Seminar Dikaiosyne took place for the first time in Astana; please see: www.dikaiosyne.de
ContactUniv.-Prof. DDr. Bernd Wieser
Consultation-hour: Friday 11:30 - 12:30 in the office of Professor Bernd Wieser (RESOWI building: unit C3).
ContactOffice management Mag. Elena Scharbanov
Monday 08.30 - 12.30
Wednesday and Thursday 08.30 - 11.30
CEELES Office (K3)